[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: dry bulb temperature of energyplus--weather conversion

Dear Chun-Ming:

Regarding wich temperature to use I would say the "Mean air
temperature [ºC]" (take a look at InputOutputReference.pdf, page 203
of 909 - actual file page). I would say this is it since, apart from
heat loss in exhaust ducts, heat recovering systems and/or heat
generated in exhaust fans, the mean ambient temperature accounts for
everything happening in the building.

Regarding weather data I would say the Auxiliary programs document.

The study you are conducting seems interesting. Is this going to be
published or availiable somewhere?

Good luck,
Alexandre

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, HSIEH Chun-Ming