Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling Glass doors

 All types of materials which are present in your idf file should appear in the
pulldown list for CONSTRUCTION layers.  Predefined materials are available in
various files in the DataSets folders.  In version 1.2.0, you must use a text
file editor to open the dataset file and your idf file and copy/paste from one
to the other.  In version 1.2.1 (to be released very soon), you will be able to
open both files in IDF editor and copy/paste between them.

Mike

On 30 Sep 2004, at 0:20, Eric wrote:

> So I have these rollup bay doors with glass panes in it's
> construction. I was planning on modeling it as just a glass door.
>
> I was trying to enter data for the windows and glass doors into the
> field: Surface:HeatTransfer:Sub and noticed it only gives you the
> options entered in the CONSTRUCTION field... Then noticed in the
> construction field I can only choose items entered in
> Materials:Regular, it won't let me choose from the glass materials I
> entered into Material:WindowGlass. Why might I not be able to do this
> as in the 3zvent example?

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links