Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Indoor humidity

Yes, I checked the temperature as well. The indoor temperature is around
23oC, which is my setpoint. The temperature of the air coming from the
cooling coil is around 12 oC. There is sensible cooling on the coil, but
very little latent cooling.

Thanks,
Chaoqin

--On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 2:38 PM +0000 donbshireyiii