[EnergyPlus_Support] Problem:Drawing file

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable comments for the previous errors. (I am still debugging.) What is the meaning for the CR6500 and CR6502? The Electricity:Plan still no data output, why?

By the way, for the warning messages about the vertices of floor, I have already fixed it, but there are some problem in viewing the 3-D drawing by AutoCAD.
{
1. The zone with the rectangular shape (4 nos of vertices), its floor can be seen.
2. Even the zone with rectangular shape (5 nos of vertices), no floor can be seen?
}
I don't know why??
Please help.

Regards,