Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] two problems

1.  Another user had a similar problem with psychrometric errors.  In that
case, it was caused by a detailed cooling coil where the controller min
actuated flow rate was something very small, but > 0.  If this is the case with
your simulation, set the min flow rate to zero, and the problem should be gone.

2.  To eliminate the hydronic slab system condensation shutoff conditions, you
need to either make the zone air drier (as you suggest lowering the supply air
temperature would help) or raise the chilled water supply temperature to the
slabs.  I am not sure what the common practice is.

Mike

On 2 Nov 2004, at 23:36, pizzaalan wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I have two idf files, the first one is VAV system with reheat coil.
> it has warnings as follows no matter in design days or run period
> runnings. I checked all the temperature and schedule inputs and
> there are nothing wrong. Could anyone give any hints where the
> problem is?
>
> The second one is radiant panel system with 100% outside air. It has
> warnings that surface temperature is lower than dew point
> temperature and condensation occurs. Any suggestion to prevent this?
> Should I decrease the temp setpoint where after cooling coil or
> bring more outside air in? Thanks
>
> ** Warning ** Temperature out of range [-100. to 200.]
> (PsyPsatFnTemp)
>    **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=MINNEAPOLIS MN USA TMY2-14922
> WMO#=726580, 05/27 07:30 - 08:00
>    **   ~~~   **  Input Temperature=36911.04
>    ** Warning ** Calculated Humidity Ratio is invalid (PsyWFnTdbRhPb)
>    **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=MINNEAPOLIS MN USA TMY2-14922
> WMO#=726580, 05/27 07:30 - 08:00
>    **   ~~~   **  Dry-Bulb= 36911.04 Relative Humidity (fraction)=
> 1.00 Pressure= 98200.00
>    **   ~~~   ** Calculated Humidity Ratio= -0.6639 ... Humidity
> Ratio set to .00001

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links