Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] COMIS/cracks/infiltration...

Would COMIS AIR FLOW:Crack accept a value of zero for "Air mass flow exponent"?
 If so, this would result in a constant flow through the crack (if I understand
the equation correctly).

Mike

On 3 Nov 2004, at 22:05, Joe Huang wrote:

> The COMIS program is able to accept a defined air flow at any node as "Test
> Data".  However, this feature has not been implemented in the EnergyPlus/COMIS
> link.  I will look into the code next week and attempt to add that feature to
> the EnergyPlus link.
>
> Joe Huang

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support