[EnergyPlus_Support] question about air-air heat recovery with economizer

Hi,

I have an air-air total heat recovery in the system. In addition, I set the
system could go into economizer mode when the outdoor condition is within a
certain limit. When I ran the simulation using EnergyPlus, an error message
is generated, which said: HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:GENERIC "ERV" average
air volume flow rate is <50% or >130% of the nominal HX supply air volume
flow rate.

To my understanding it is because the outside air flow rate is getting
higher than the minimum outside air flow rate, which is the same as nominal
air flow rate of the ERV, when the system is in economizer mode. Am I
right? Will this warning affect the calculation accuracy of the simulation?

Thanks a lot!