[EnergyPlus_Support] DV Thermostat Temperature

Dear Sir,

I try to simulate using UCSD Displacement Ventilation Model. I
wonder whether the outputs are correct or not. I think that DV
Thermostat Temperature must be almost equal to the set-up zone
temperature, but they aren?ft the same value in my model. For
example, in cooling, I set the zone temperature in 24 C, but the
output: DV Thermostat Temperature is about 22 C. In short, the zone
is cooled more than the set-up temperature.
Would you tell me what causes such a problem? Or, are the simulation
results alright?
I want to know about the relationship between other outputs of UCSD
Displacement Ventilation Model and the outputs of other objects,
too. Please tell me, if there are some points to notice. For
example, whether DV Mixed Subzone Temperature is equal to Return
Temperature or not?c

Thanks