[EnergyPlus_Support] The detailed description of the prior problem!Thanks!!!

Dear all:
Thanks for Mike's kind reply.I don't understand yet.Perhaps I do not
describe the Problem detailed.

I have searched the document and find it just lists the name of the
variables.There is no specification in the document.
For convenience,I list the values for the whole day in 14th,Jan.
I use Space-1 for instance.From 1am to 7am,the Zone/Sys Cooling Rate
values are:210w,217w,220w,215w,218w,219w,208w.The Zone/Sys Heating
Rate values are 0.At 8am,The Zone/Sys Heating Rate value is 2519w,and
the Zone/Sys Cooling Rate is 0.At 9am,The Zone/Sys Heating Rate value
is 167w and the Zone/Sys Cooling Rate value is 62 w.For the remainer
hour,the Zone/Sys Cooling Rate value
are:517w,558w,574w,525w,550w,591w,573w,546w,542w,457w,381w,318w,270w,2
29w,217w,0w.And The Zone/Sys Heating Rate value is 0.
Then problems come:
Problem 1:Why there is only Zone/Sys Cooling Rate during 1am to 7am?
And during 1am to 7am,the Zone/sys Air Temp values increase a little
sometimes,if the Zone/sys Air Temp increase,The Zone/sys Heating Rate
value must be positive?

Problem 2:Why the the Zone/Sys Heating value is so big?

Problem 3:Why the the Zone/Sys Heating and The Zone/Sys Cooling Rate
exist simultaneous and the values is so small?

Problem 4:Why there is only Zone/Sys Cooling Rate during the remainer
hours.And in front hours of the remain,the system is on its occpuied
period,but the Zone/Sys Heating Rate value is 0.Why?

Thanks for all your kind help!
pch