Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Electricity:Plan Problem

Hi,

I have already followed your suggestions, but the chillers and pumps are still no value, why? It is so terrible that my idf was debugged  errors since July, now all the errors have been cleared, but why there are no value??

HELP?

SAMLEE(uncomfortable)

"Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the mtd output file, ~LG test20 singlepump 01.mtd, there is a section which
lists all of the components on each meter

For Meter=Electricity:Plant [J], contents are:
  CHILLER3(SYS_2):Chiller Electric Consumption
  CHILLER4(SYS_2):Chiller Electric Consumption
  CHILLER5(SYS_2):Chiller Electric Consumption
  CHILLER6(SYS_2):Chiller Electric Consumption
  HW CIRC PUMP:Pump Electric Consumption
  CWP4(SYS_2):Pump Electric Consumption

This tells you that chillers and pumps are on the Electricity:Plant meter.
Create a report variable command for each of these and redo the run.  For
example:

Report Variable,
    *,                       !- Key_Value
    Chiller Electric Consumption,    !- Variable_Name
    hourly;                  !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
    *,                       !- Key_Value
    Pump Electric Consumption,    !- Variable_Name
    hourly;                  !- Reporting_Frequency

My guess is that you will find that one or both of the pumps is running all the
time.

Mike

On 11 Nov 2004, at 22:31, wing sun lee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I don't know how to do it. Would you mind teaching me or highlight which
> part is faulty.
>
> Regards,
>
> SAMLEE
>

> "Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you reported every variable that is part of Electricity:Plant?  Which ones
> are consuming power?
>
> You cannot draw all of your system in HVAC diagram in a single run due to a
> suspected bug in HVAC diagram.  To get a drawing of all of the fancoil units,
> delete all AIR PRIMARY LOOPs and associated components and re-run.  All of the
> fan coil system should draw.
>
> Mike
>
> On 9 Nov 2004, at 1:15, wing sun lee wrote:
>

> > Hi
> >
> > Based on your previous comments for the Electricity:Plan, I have checked the
> > schedule for the chillers and pumps. All schedules seem to be corrected. Could
> > you please help me to check that.
> >
> > Beside, for the HVAC diagram, I still don't understanding how to display the
> > rest of the FCUs objects.
> >
> > Please help me.
> >
> > SAMLEE
> >
> > Encl.
> >

> > 借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...
> > 全港最大手機下載中心
> > http://mobile.yahoo.com.hk/

> > http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> > The group web site is:
> >
> > Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder
> > in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
> EnergyPlus Testing and Support
> EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Get unlimited calls to
>
> U.S./Canada

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> 借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...
> 全港最大手機下載中心
> http://mobile.yahoo.com.hk/

> http://www.energyplus.gov