[EnergyPlus_Support] some questions

Dear,
I have some questions as follow:

Firstly, I run the simulation two times, but the results were
slightly different from each other. Why did this happen? There were
some warnings about SimAirLoops: Maximum iterations exceeded for VAV
SYS 1, but Mike just told me that the max iteration errors in this
case were caused by very small fluctuations in the supply
temperature, and this was not causing any error in the energy
consumption calculation, room temperature, comfort etc. In this
case, why were the results different?

Secondly, Can I set the throttling-range Cooling control throttling
range? In my IDF file, I don¡¯t know where I can set the throttling-
range Cooling control throttling range. If I don¡¯t set this value,
what¡¯s the default value?

Thirdly, what are the reasonable values for the minimum system air
flow ratio and the zone minimum air flow fraction?

In addition, the zone relative humidity could be controlled? I want
to control  the zone relative humidity as 50%, but the zone relative
humidity is about 60%~70%.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Stewart