Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: about the minimum system air flow ratio

If SET POINT MANAGER:WARMEST had little impact on the results, this implies to
me that this system is serving a mix of zones in which the cooling vs. heating
load pattern is not the same.  Perhaps a core zone with a high cooling load
requires a lower supply air temperature which is too cold for perimeter zones
during mild weather?  It may be necessary to have two different air handlers,
one for core and one for perimeter zones, or maybe increase the supply air
volume to the zones with the highest cooling demands.  I am just guessing here.
 First, turn on more report variables to understand what is happening in this
system.  Report the vav damper positions (Damper Position), supply air
temperatures (System Node Temp), supply air setpoints (System Node Setpoint
Temp), the heating and cooling coil loads, the mixed air temperature, and the
outside air inlet node flow rate.  Something is causing the system to fight
with itself.