Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Forcing system behavior

If the unmet demand is zero, then the plant has enough capacity to meet the
request from the chilled water coil.  If the zone setpoint is still not met,
then the chilled water coil is not delivering enough cooling.  Either the
airflow rate is too low, or the supply air temperature is too warm.  This could
be a control problem, an airflow sizing problem, or a coil sizing problem.

Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM