Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the weather files

i read at some point that someone has done a study of the GSW headquarters , Berlin , Germany. I too am doing a study on it.
Can u please tell me how can i get access to it.
thanks,
Shital

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have uploaded an example csv weather file created from the Chicago
weather file:

   File        : /Examples/USA_IL_ChicagoCSV.zip
   Uploaded by : lklawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Description : Example of a CSV weather file.  This file can then be
modified (e.g. in Excel) and an EPW regenerated from it.

You can access the file at the URL:

Note that you need to have similar CSV files in the same format (currently)
and will need to process it back through the weather converter program to
create an EPW file that EnergyPlus can read.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team