Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] the temp of supply air is two high!

It appears that the system for this zone is undersized.  In the eio output
file, the Zone Sizing Information indicates that the required cooling supply
air flow rate for zone L_EASTSOUTH ZONE is 49.800 m3/s.  The DIRECT AIR object
for this zone is not autosized, but it is set to 39.9 m3/s.  All of the AHUs
have fixed supply air setpoints and DIRECT AIR terminal units.  These systems
have no way to control the zone temperature.

Also, I see that there are fan coil units decribed which are not included in
the zone equipment lists.  Is this intentional?

Mike

On 3 Jan 2005, at 3:36, zyyh9819 wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>    I want to simulate a 25-story building. i divide the building into
> 8 zones to simulate.There are 8 AHUs in this building. Each AHU
> serves for one zone.
>    I set the temp of supply air to 16¡æ. But in the result of my
> simulation, I find the temp of supply air in one zone is two high(21-
> 24¡æ), so the Mean Air Temperature in this zone is too high. The
> other zones are OK. I have checked my idf file, but I can not find
> the reason. Please help me! Thanks a lot!
>   i upload my idf file! If required, please check it!
>   (The problem lies in L_eastsouth zone, and the Air Primary Loop in
> L_eastsouth zone is AHU_1401 Loop.)

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links