[EnergyPlus_Support] temperatures are too high

Dear all,
My trouble is going on. In my previous mail i simulated sunspace.i made
another simulation only with a simple zone to check whether large glass
surfaces caused high temperature or not. But i got same errors.
First i checked weather files i used istanbul weather data
Then i checked materials i defined all materials as material-regular
But all simulation gave same error as i indicated below.

** Severe  ** Temperature out of bounds (226.94) for surface=ZN001:FLOOR
   **   ~~~   ** in Zone=SIMPLE ZONE
   **   ~~~   ** occuring in environment=ISTANBUL TUR IWEC DATA
WMO#=170600 at 01/01 00:30
   **   ~~~   ** A temperature out of bounds problem can be caused by
several things.  The user
   **   ~~~   ** should check the weather environment, the level of
internal gains with respect
   **   ~~~   ** to the zone, and the thermal properties of their
materials among other things.
   **   ~~~   ** A common cause is a building with no thermal mass -- all
materials with
   **   ~~~   ** Regular-R definitions.

please help me. i can't record any improvement for a few days.
What is my problem? Thanks reading this.
O.Gocer