Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] temperatures are too high

My apologies for the delayed response.  It is difficult to say without seeing
the input file.  Is there any way for heat to escape the space?  Is the window
area large relative to the floor area?  Which solar distribution option are you
using?  You may upload the idf file to the files are in the yahoo group or e-
mail as a zipped attachment to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

Mike

On 4 Jan 2005, at 21:44, ogocer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear all,
> My trouble is going on. In my previous mail i simulated sunspace.i made
> another simulation only with a simple zone to check whether large glass
> surfaces caused high temperature or not. But i got same errors.
> First i checked weather files i used istanbul weather data
> Then i checked materials i defined all materials as material-regular
> But all simulation gave same error as i indicated below.
>
> ** Severe  ** Temperature out of bounds (226.94) for surface=ZN001:FLOOR
>    **   ~~~   ** in Zone=SIMPLE ZONE
>    **   ~~~   ** occuring in environment=ISTANBUL TUR IWEC DATA
> WMO#=170600 at 01/01 00:30
>    **   ~~~   ** A temperature out of bounds problem can be caused by
> several things.  The user
>    **   ~~~   ** should check the weather environment, the level of
> internal gains with respect
>    **   ~~~   ** to the zone, and the thermal properties of their
> materials among other things.
>    **   ~~~   ** A common cause is a building with no thermal mass -- all
> materials with
>    **   ~~~   ** Regular-R definitions.
>

> please help me. i can't record any improvement for a few days.
> What is my problem? Thanks reading this.
> O.Gocer

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links