Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] about the intrnal heat gain from computers

Hi

I also have faced the same kind of problem of calculating building
internal heat sources specially for computers and monitors.
Electricity Consumtions of computers and monitors varies from model to
model. In ASHRAE Handbook , the range is given only but difficult to
take the appropriate one for the use.

For my experiment, i tested one pentium-4 computer and a monitor by
KWh meter. And i got around 120W has been consumed by the KWh meter.
But i am  not sure about the ratio of electricity consumtion and the
heat generation.

Thanks