Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] about node temperatures

If the pump power remains constant and the flow varies, low flows will get hot
because the energy must go somewhere.  You either need to let the pump power
vary (linear power would use coefficients of 0,1,0,0) or use a constant speed
pump so the excess flow will go through the bypass.

Mike