[EnergyPlus_Support] Help!

Dear all:

  AirLoop Main Branch1                  AirLoopMain Branch2
3                      1 RadiantPanel 2                     4
Node List:
1£ºEQUIPINLETNODE
2£ºEQUIPOUTLETNODE
3£ºZONE1OUTLETNODE
4£ºZONE1INLETNODE
  My system¡¯s sketch map is above. It is a radiant panel system
without outside air. Now ,in my idf file ,there are some errors in my
BRANCH ,the ERR says:
** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=INLETSIDE
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=PIPE
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=AIR LOOP MAIN BRANCH1
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=OUTLETSIDE
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=PIPE
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=AIR LOOP MAIN BRANCH2
  The Component Name is just asked to be unique in the
¡°InputOutputReference.pdf¡±. Why is it invalid? And thanks for
checking my BRANCH and LOOP, I am not very sure if it is right. Is my
system¡¯s sketch map is in reason?

  The Branch compenent should be FANS¡¢CIOLS or others. In my
system ,there is just a radiant panel ,must I have some BRANCHES?

  Can you give me some advices on the AIRLOOP of my system?

  I have sent on my .idf file .

  Thanks a lot !