[EnergyPlus_Support] about the chiller models in DOE-2.1E and EnergyPlus

Dear,
I built a model with DOE-2.1E before, and I built the model again
with EnergyPlus, and all the condtions are the same. I found that
the electricity consumption of the centrifugal water-cooled chiller
in the DOE-2.1E model and in the EnergyPlus model is almost the
same. When the centrifugal chiller was substituted by reciprocating
chiller in both DOE-2.1 model and EnergyPlus model, I found that the
electricity consumption were greatly different. The reciprocating
chiller in Energyplus model consumed much more energy. When I set
the chiller as air-cooled centrifugal chiller, the same thing
happened. The air-cooled chiller in the EnergyPlus model consumed
much more energy. Why these happened? I wondered whether the chiller
models in DOE-2.1E and EnergyPlus are the same.
The chiller models in the EnergyPlus model are set as
Chiller:Electric:EIR, and all the coefficients are set as that in
PerfCurves.idf in DataSets folder. Thanks in advance!

Best,

Steawart