[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: about the node error

Dear Mike,
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, the outside air inlets were
listed in the OUTSIDE AIR INLET NODE LIST object. Because there were
56 zones in my residential building model, and each NODE LIST is
limited to 25 nodes, and I set the node name list as follow,
NODE LIST,
    OutsideAirInletNodes1-25,!- Node List Name
    GAB1WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_1
    GAB2WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_2
    -- reduced for brevity,
    GGLWindACOAInNode,       !- Node_ID_24
    GHB1WindACOAInNode;      !- Node_ID_25
NODE LIST,
    OutsideAirInletNodes26-50,  !- Node List Name
    GHB2WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_1
    GHB3WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_2
    -- reduced for brevity,
    RFLWindACOAInNode,       !- Node_ID_24
    RGB1WindACOAInNode;      !- Node_ID_25

NODE LIST,
    OutsideAirInletNodes51-56,  !- Node List Name
    RGB2WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_1
    RGLWindACOAInNode,       !- Node_ID_2
    RHB1WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_3
    RHB2WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_4
    RHB3WindACOAInNode,      !- Node_ID_5
    RHLWindACOAInNode;       !- Node_ID_6

I wondered there was anything wrong with the node list name?

Best,

Stewart
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> The outside air inlet must be listed in an OUTSIDE AIR INLET NODE
LIST object.
> We will change this error message to read:
>
> ". . . Inlet node did not find an appropriate matching "outlet"
node.  If this
> is an outside air inlet node, it must be listed in an OUTSIDE AIR
INLET NODE
> LIST object."
>
> Mike
>

> On 22 Feb 2005, at 6:27, beyangj wrote:
>

> > Dear,
> > I set the window air conditioners in my model as follow,
> > OUTSIDE AIR MIXER,
> >     GAB1WindACOAMixer,       !- Name
> >     GAB1WindACOAMixerOutletNode,  !- Mixed_Air_Node
> >     GAB1WindACOAInNode,      !- Outside_Air_Stream_Node
> >     GAB1WindACExhNode,       !- Relief_Air_Stream_Node
> >     GAB1WindACAirInletNode;  !- Return_Air_Stream_Node
> >
> > AIR CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING,
> >     GAB1WindAC,              !- name of window AC unit
> >     System Available Schedule-B1,  !- availability schedule
> >     autosize,                !- maximum air flow rate {m3/s}
> >     autosize,                !- maximum outside air flow rate
{m3/s}
> >     GAB1WindACAirInletNode,  !- air inlet node
> >     GAB1WindACAirOutletNode, !- air outlet node
> >     GAB1WindACOAInNode,      !- outside air node
> >     GAB1WindACExhNode,       !- air relief node
> >     GAB1WindACOAMixer,       !- outside air mixer name
> >     GAB1WindACFan,           !- fan name
> >     GAB1WindACDXCoil,        !- DX cooling coil name
> >     CycFanCycComp,           !- operation mode
> >     draw through,            !- fan placement
> >     0.001,                   !- Cooling Convergence Tolerance
> >     COIL:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical;  !- Cooling coil type
> >
> > COIL:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical,
> >     GAB1WindACDXCoil,        !- Coil Name
> >     System Available Schedule-B1,  !- Availability Schedule
> >     autosize,                !- Rated Total Cooling Capacity
(gross)
> > {W}
> >     autosize,                !- Rated SHR
> >     3.0,                     !- Rated COP
> >     autosize,                !- Rated Air Volume Flow Rate {m3/s}
> >     GAB1WindACOAMixerOutletNode,  !- Coil Air Inlet Node
> >     GAB1WindACDXOutletNode,  !- Coil Air Outlet Node
> >     WindACCoolCapFT,         !- Total Cooling Capacity Modifier
> > Curve (function of temperature)
> >     WindACCoolCapFFF,        !- Total Cooling Capacity Modifier
> > Curve (function of flow fraction)
> >     WindACEIRFT,             !- Energy Input Ratio Modifier
Curve
> > (function of temperature)
> >     WindACEIRFFF,            !- Energy Input Ratio Modifier
Curve
> > (function of flow fraction)
> >     WindACPLFFPLR,           !- Part Load Fraction Correlation
> > (function of part load ratio)
> >     CycFanCycComp;           !- Supply Air Fan Operation Mode
> >
> > FAN:SIMPLE:ConstVolume,
> >     GAB1WindACFan,           !- Fan Name
> >     System Available Schedule-B1,  !- Available Schedule
> >     0.5,                     !- Fan Total Efficiency
> >     75.0,                    !- Delta Pressure {Pa}
> >     autosize,                !- Max Flow Rate {m3/s}
> >     0.9,                     !- Motor Efficiency
> >     1.0,                     !- Motor In Airstream Fraction
> >     GAB1WindACDXOutletNode,  !- Fan_Inlet_Node
> >     GAB1WindACAirOutletNode; !- Fan_Outlet_Node
> >
> > The window air-conditioner models are set like the air
conditioners
> > in WindACAuto file. When I ran the model, the ERR file gave the
> > Severe messages as follow,
> > ** Severe  ** Error in Node="GAB1WINDACOAINNODE", Inlet node did
not
> > find an appropriate matching "outlet" node.
> >    **   ~~~   ** Reference Object=AIR
CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING,
> > Name=GAB1WINDAC
> > ** Severe  ** Error in Node="GAB1WINDACOAINNODE", Inlet node did
not
> > find an appropriate matching "outlet" node.
> >    **   ~~~   ** Reference Object=OUTSIDE AIR MIXER,
> > Name=GAB1WINDACOAMIXER
> >
> > I don't know what's wrong with my model, could you help me?
Thanks