[EnergyPlus_Support] set purchasing cooling as backup cooling

Hi, everyone:

I am simulating a building which can utilize cooling directly from condensor loop (cooling tower and so on). But in the summer season there are days the cooling load can not be matched.  So there is need to provide chilled water as backup cooling source.

Could somebody tell me how to setup purchased cooling as backup cooling source in EnergyPlus? I mean, the cooled water from cooling tower is still the main cooling source. When the cooled water temperature from cooling tower is not low enough, then the purchased cooling can mixed with water from cooling tower and lower the cooled water temperature enough.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Zhen