[EnergyPlus_Support] mean wind direction and velocity

What would be the best way to get the mean wind direction and velocity starting from the hourly values ? I was thinking to everadge the nortn components then everadge the est components and make a vector sum, but I get strange results. Is the angle proted by E+ the angle where the wind come from ?
Thanks a lot.
Andrea.

6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it