Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inexplicable output data

I ran version 1.1.1.020. The problem of not using the latest is that the lab I am working in doing my experiments has this version. I asked the technician to updated it with new version but he said that impossible now because of technical matter. I certainly need to run my experiments in large set of PC's because I am using genetic algorithm (probabilistic optimization technique) which require that such number of PC's. What do you think Mike?

"Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
My apologies for the delay in responding. When I run the uploaded file, the
columns which were zero in the original request (OPTTest_fivZonDXVAV.xls) now
show significant loads. What version of EnergyPlus are you running? I ran
OPT512.10_fivZonDXVAV.idf with version 1.2.1.022.

Mike