Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the unique node checking

The example in the module developers guide is checking all occurences of the
"Zone Air Node Name" (field A5) in the following type of object:

  CONTROLLED ZONE EQUIP CONFIGURATION,
    SPACE1-1,                !- Zone Name
    SPACE1-1 Eq,             !- List Name: Zone Equipment
    SPACE1-1 In Nodes,       !- Node List or Node Name: Zone Air Inlet Node(s)
    ,                        !- Node List or Node Name: Zone Air Exhaust Node(s)
    SPACE1-1 Node,           !- Zone Air Node Name
    SPACE1-1 Out Node;       !- Zone Return Air Node Name

The same name can never be used more than once as a "Zone Air Node Name" (two
zones cannot share the same zone air node).  The code in the example checks for
any matching zone air node names and throws and error message if a duplicate is
found.

Mike

On 9 Mar 2005, at 8:28, energypluser wrote:

> Dear all
>       Does anybody know what is the exact node related to "the
> unique node" in E+
>       I am confusing about the nomination about this when I see the
> module developer guide in the segement of "E+ services"
>
> 3x
>
>                                         charlie

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: