Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how to identify the "Temp rise coefficient" of Chiller:Electric

That might work, except the air-side performance of a chilled water coil in a
fan coil unit will be very different from the performance of a DX air coil,
especially the latent performance.  So, I think a better approximation would be
to use individual DX units with some part-load curve adjustment.

Mike