[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Passive houses: Subsoil heat exchanger and heat recovery
Yesterday, I sent a *.doc document containing the target plants I am
trying to simulate.
Can You confirm or correct the doubts expressed in the document?
The main doubts are:
1) May I use components on the part of air loop placed between the
zone and the return air path?
2) May I use components inside the air path, that is, for instance,
between a plenum and a splitter?
3) May I connect a heat pump water-to-water to two plant loops, in
order to extract energy from the return air stream ang giving heat
to the supply air stream, without a condenser loop?
4) Do You think that simulating the subsoil heat exchanger via a
series of plenums will give reasonable results?
5) Do You think that simulating the air heat exchanger via two
series of plenums close each other will give reasonable results?
6) Which air loops shown in the document can be simulated?
Thank You for Your Kind Attention
Eng. Massimiliano Scarpa
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: