[EnergyPlus_Support] Help

Dear ALl,
   I got another problem here now. Because the internal gains in the
exaple files are usually small, I changed the values and the size of
the zones. But after the simulation, there are 6 warnings as follow;

** Warning ** Calculated Humidity Ratio is invalid (PsyWFnTdbRhPb)
   **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=CHICAGO IL USA TMY2-94846
WMO#=725300, 01/02 15:20 - 15:30
   **   ~~~   **  Dry-Bulb= 99.84 Relative Humidity (fraction)= 1.00
Pressure= 98366.66
   **   ~~~   ** Calculated Humidity Ratio= -25.0268 ... Humidity Ratio
set to .00001

   Does it have a effect on the cooling and heating loads results?
   How to settle it down?

   Thank you in advance.

                                                Charlie