[EnergyPlus_Support] Another question

Linda and Mike ,

Thanks for your help , I found the question is probably due to my
weather files which I downloaded from the Energyplus Web last July.
With the  weather file of software ,it can run successfully £¬but the
ExceL Reports are empty .During the simulation ,I found a clew------
ERROR:Diagram pieces not linked:3 ZONE1 DIRECT AIR. I have checked my
loops for some times and can¡¯t find some mistakes. Can you help me ? I
have uploaded my idf .

In addition,  Is the Energyplus  web¡° www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/¡±
or
www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus, I can¡¯t enter for a few days.