Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Another question

When I run your original file with version 1.2.1.022 (the latest public release
version), I get results in the excel file.  Do you have an rvi file present
with the same name as the idf?  If so, only report variables listed in the rvi
file are included in the csv output.  Delete this file or edit it to see the
report variables specified in the idf.

The diagram error is a shortcoming in HVAC Diagram.  It was programmed assuming
there would always be a ZONE SPLITTER present, even if the air loop serves a
single zone.  Your connection of the DIRECT AIR node directly to the zone
equipment inlet node is acceptable to EnergyPlus, but HVAC Diagram will fail.
If you wish to see the diagram, you will need to add a supply air path and a
zone splitter and change the node name in the direct air object ot match the
outlet from the zone splitter.

Mike

On 8 Apr 2005, at 12:28, shirely213 wrote:

> Linda and Mike ,
>
> Thanks for your help , I found the question is probably due to my
> weather files which I downloaded from the Energyplus Web last July.
> With the  weather file of software ,it can run successfully £¬but the
> ExceL Reports are empty .During the simulation ,I found a clew------
> ERROR:Diagram pieces not linked:3 ZONE1 DIRECT AIR. I have checked my
> loops for some times and can¡¯t find some mistakes. Can you help me ? I
> have uploaded my idf .
>
> In addition,  Is the Energyplus  web¡° www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/¡±
> or
> www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus, I can¡¯t enter for a few days.