[EnergyPlus_Support] Reviewers help for Aruba

*Excuse for cross posting*

*International reviewers*

Dear all,

As the deadline for the papers (for the special
session "Building energy simulations" in Aruba) is
fast approaching, I would be free to ask for
reviewers. The load would be one paper per reviewer.

Thank you in advance. Best regards

Milorad Bojic
===============================
Prof. Milorad Bojic,
B.Eng.,M.Sci, Dr.Tech. Sci., MASHRAE
University of Kragujevac
Sestre Janjic 6
34000 Kragujevac
Serbia and Montenegro
Tel.Fax.+381-34-330196
Email: bojic@xxxxxxxx

PS: Please note that the special session titled
"Building energy simulations" will be organized at the
Fifth IASTED International Conference on
MODELLING, SIMULATION, AND OPTIMIZATION (MSO 2005)
August 29-31, 2005, Oranjestad, Aruba (Caribbean):
http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2005/aruba/mso.htm.
We would highly appreciate active participation
(papers) of people that have research interest in
building energy simulations. The papers are due April
15, 2005 and should be send to prof. Milorad Bojic by
Email on: bojic@xxxxxxxx. Please, kindly forward this
message to your friends, colleagues and any other
interested contacts and please do not hesitate to
contact me for any inquiries you might have.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail