Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file

There are no weather files available for Tabriz, Iraq of which the E+ team
is aware.

If you have hourly climatic data, that would be best.  The most important
are temperature,
humidity, wind speed and direction, and solar radiation (direct and
diffuse).  Creating your
own weather file is covered in AuxiliaryPrograms.pdf (installed under
EnergyPlusV1-2-1/Documentation
if you accepted the default locations.  Or you can access if from the Start
Button:
Start/Progams/EnergyPlus Programs/DocMainMenu, then select
AuxiliaryPrograms.

If you do no have hourly data, please contact me directly.  As a last
resort, we can create
a weather file suitable for E+ using statistics in Meteonorm.  We created
similar files for
Baghdad, Basra, and Mosul, Iraq.

                      "Farshad Nasrollahi"
                      <nasrollahi_farshad@yah      To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      oo.com>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho
                      ogroups.com

                                                    |--------------------------|
                      04/25/2005 08:07 AM           | ( ) Federal Record       |
                      Please respond to             | (*) Not a Federal Record |
                      EnergyPlus_Support            |--------------------------|

                                     User Filed as: Not Categorized in ERMS

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
       |                                                                                    |
       | If this external e-mail is a record and you are the first EERE recipient, click the|
       |           'File to ERMS' button in the toolbar to categorize this e-mail           |
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear Mike,

I need the weather file of city of Tabriz in Iran, has Energy+ this file?
If no, making a weather file for a city is easy or no? and can a person
make it with the climatic information of that city?

Thank you

Farshad

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to: