RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Strange Sort of Error

1.  In the RDD output file, there are two report variables to choose from for
Purchased Cooling:  Purchased Air Sensible Cooling Energy and Purchased Air
Total Cooling Energy.  Purchased Air Sensible Cooling Energy is the most
meaningful.

2.  My csv output file includes "ZONE NORTH:Glare Index at Ref Point 1
[](Daily)" and "ZONE NORTH:Glare Index at Ref Point 2 [](Daily)".  Do you have
an rvi input file for the postprocessor?
(PurchAirBuildGeomandWindowMat_fivZon.rvi)  If so, either delete it or make
sure that it includes "Glare Index at Ref Point 2".

3.  The illuminance map output is in a separate file named *Map.csv (or .tab or
.txt) In this case, tab has been selected as the delimited, so it is output to
PurchAirBuildGeomandWindowMat_fivZonMap.tab

Mike