[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Questions about the weather file

It may be that you have an incomplete or badly downloaded weather
file.  Try downloading the .ZIP and rerunning.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Drury.Crawley@e... wrote:

> Please send me your input file directly and I will attempt to work
through
> the weather issues.
>

>                       "shirely213"

>                       <shirley213213@1...>      To:
EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       Sent by:
cc:
>                       EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:
[EnergyPlus_Support] Questions about the
>                       ogroups.com                     weather
file

>                       04/27/2005 08:44
AM
>                       Please respond to             |--------------
------------|
>                       EnergyPlus_Support            | ( ) Federal
Record       |
>                                                     | (*) Not a
Federal Record |
>                                                     |--------------
------------|

>                                      User Filed as: Not
Categorized in ERMS

>         -----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------|

>        | If this external e-mail is a record and you are the first
EERE recipient, click the|
>        |           'File to ERMS' button in the toolbar to
categorize this e-mail           |
>         -----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------|

> Linda and Mike:
>      I still have the question about the weather file .I can run
the
> software successfully only with the weather file of the cities of
USA
> in the software ,and crashed running with the weather file of
> changchun¡ªthe city of China .And I found that the weather file¡¯s
> postfix is different ------CTYW, IWEC, TMY2. Does these postfix
have
> some specific meaning? And can you send me the weather file of
> Changchun of different version for I don¡¯t know which file I can
run
> with successfully.
>      Thanks a lot!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate
> folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>       To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.