[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: About the evaporator outlet temp of electric chiller

Dear Sankar

      Thank you for your help. I see the object in V1-2-2. I will do
some study on it.

                                                        charlie

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhmanabhan, Sankar"
<sankar.padhmanabhan@o...> wrote:
> Hi Charlie,
> You can control the leaving temperature of the chiller using the
component set point based control. Please refer to the
CompSetPtControl.idf test file. EnergyPlus currently does not have
the capability to control the chilller outlet temperature float
within a dead band.