[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Comfort calculation (PMV)

Dear all,
I sent this message last week and I need a reply to take a decision
and continuing my PhD research. I apologise for my insistence,
thank you very much again, Abel.

Posted on May 20th.
> Thank you very much Linda, Brent and Fabyo for your quick reply.
> I'm using the last version 1.2.2 030. I changed the values
> of "Fraction radiant" and "Work efficiency schedule". With 6%
(0.06) of work efficiency corresponding with mechanic work (M=100
W/m2)the PMV values are even higher (average PMV=2.85)in comparison
with the values given by WinConf software (average PMV=1.40).
> Besides, with air temperatures and MRT higher than around 32ºC,
the
> increase of mechanical work results in lower PMV. That means that
> with MRT=32ºC and Ta=35ºC the PMV=4.67 when M=60 W/m2 and
PMV=4.43