[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Downloading Version 1.2.1

Drury,
Do you mean that the problem is in our input files and they have to
be corrected in order to run with v.1.2.2 or you mean there is a
problem with v 1.2.2 ?
Thanks.
Andrea.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Drury.Crawley@e... wrote:

> You should uninstall v 1.2.2 and reinstall 1.2.1.
> Contact me directly if you didn't keep a copy
> of 1.2.1 and we'll arrange a place for you to
> download.
>
> But it sounds as if the problems were still in
> 1.2.1 just not noted by E+.
>

>                       "colotupper"

>                       <tupper@c...>        To:
EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       Sent by:
cc:
>                       EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:
[EnergyPlus_Support] Downloading Version
>                       ogroups.com
1.2.1

>                       05/27/2005 11:56
AM
>                       Please respond

EnergyPlus_Support

> Does anyonoe know if there's a way to reinstall Version 1.2.1 after
> installing V1.2.2?
>
> None of my files work with the new version, and I need to run them
> produce a report that's due at the end of next week.
>
> I ran the transition program and manually fixed many errors, but any
> files with Hot Water Loops generate the following error.
>
> ** Severe  ** Inlet parameters for plant demand side splitter are
not
> physically possible **
> ** Problem in input for plant demand side HOT WATER LOOP **
> ** The maximum flow out of the splitter is less than the minimum
inlet
> flow **
> ** Flow rate inputs for the loop do not match flow requirements of
the
> various branches/components **
> ** Check your flow rates and make sure that flow balances between
the
> splitter inlet and outlets
>
> None of my flow rates are being autosize, and I have made sure all
the
> inlet flows equal the outlet flows.  Has anyone else had this
problem
> with the new version?  I read some other messages about this same
> error, but the folks were able to fix it using V1.2.1 - my files all
> ran fine with the older version, so if anyone knows where to get the
> old version, I would appreciate it!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate
> folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>       To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.