RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan Coil Unit : 4 Pipe

I am assuming that the air will be conditioned (heated or cooled).  Yes, you
need an outside air mixer, and an outside air controller depending on the
system type.   To simply introduce unconditioned fresh air into a zone the
VENTILATION object can be used.

Mike