[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: About the zone temperature

Dear Fred

   I have done the job for these zones. But I got another question:
Will the zone sizing factor influence the zone load calculation
during the annual simulation?
Thank you in advance

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fred buhl <wfbuhl@l...>
wrote:
> In your Zone Sizing object for the 3 undersized zones, input a
zone
> sizing factor > 1.
>
> Fred Buhl
>
> energypluser wrote:
>
> >Dear all
> >
> >    I used a electric chiller to serve six Fan Coil Unit: 4 pipe
for
> >conditioning six different thermal zones. All the fan coil units
are
> >autosized, and the zone temperature set to 24C during the
conditioning
> >time. But the design day simulation results shows that the zone
> >temperature in three zones floats up to 26C, while the
temperature of
> >the other three zones retains 24C.
> >    I think the chiller has adequate cooling capacity. I did not
use
> >any controller to distribute the chilled water to fan coil
unit.Because
> >the HVAC system is composed of fan coil units and chiller. How
can I
> >increase the chilled water flow rate for the three heater
zones ?

> >The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
> >http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> >The group web site is:
> >
> >Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.