Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the cooling load and heating load repot

No, they will not be equal. The cooling (for instance) done by the fan
coil is is the
energy removed from the airstream going through the fan coil. Of course
the fan coil
will attempt to meet the zone cooling load, but it has to remove fan
heat gain and deal
with with the heat addition or loss due to ventilation air.

Fred Buhl