[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: About the cooling load and heating load repot

Dear Fred

How can I report the cooling load and heating load for each zone
through the output report variable in E+?
I cannot find a report variable for this attempt. Is it feasible for
me to sum up some other report variables for reporting the cooling
and heating load hourly £¿
Thank you in advance

                                                 charles

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fred buhl <wfbuhl@l...>
wrote:
> No, they will not be equal. The cooling (for instance) done by the
fan
> coil is is the
> energy removed from the airstream going through the fan coil. Of
course
> the fan coil
> will attempt to meet the zone cooling load, but it has to remove
fan
> heat gain and deal
> with with the heat addition or loss due to ventilation air.
>
> Fred Buhl
>
> energypluser wrote:
>
> >Dear all
> >
> >I used one fan coil unit:4 pipe for conditioning a zone. Does the
zone
> >cooling load equal to the fan coil total cooling rate at every
time
> >step ?
> >How about the heating load? Does it equal to the coil heating
rate ?

> >Thank you in advance
> >

> >The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
> >http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> >The group web site is:
> >
> >Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.