Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] V.1.2.2. & SolarCollectorsLowTempRadFloor.idf

This is definitely fixed in our next release (which should be an interim
release sometime in July).

Here is a possible work around: "I think I have a work around for
this.  The original configuration put a storage (water heater) tank and an
auxiliary tank in series.  The storage tank is on a main/middle branch
while the auxiliary branch is on the outlet branch.  I think we get into
the initialization problem because it's on the other side of the MIXER
object.  If I move the storage and auxiliary tanks onto the same main
branch in series (i.e., between SPLITTER and MIXER objects), the errors go
away. "

Note that this was a work around for a particular problem input file and
may not work for yours.  Until the release, we also suggest that replacing
one of the water heaters with a boiler may be appropriate.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team