[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: V.1.2.2. & SolarCollectorsLowTempRadFloor.idf

Hi Linda,
Thanks for the " work arownd" I'll try it soon. Is the " interim
release still in your plans?
Thanks.
Andrea.
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@l...>
wrote:
> This is definitely fixed in our next release (which should be an
interim
> release sometime in July).
>
> Here is a possible work around: "I think I have a work around for
> this.  The original configuration put a storage (water heater) tank
and an
> auxiliary tank in series.  The storage tank is on a main/middle
branch
> while the auxiliary branch is on the outlet branch.  I think we get
into
> the initialization problem because it's on the other side of the
MIXER
> object.  If I move the storage and auxiliary tanks onto the same
main
> branch in series (i.e., between SPLITTER and MIXER objects), the
errors go
> away. "
>
> Note that this was a work around for a particular problem input
file and
> may not work for yours.  Until the release, we also suggest that
replacing
> one of the water heaters with a boiler may be appropriate.
>

> Linda
>
> EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
> Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
> Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>