[EnergyPlus_Support] question about outside air system plus unit ventilator

Hi,

I am working on a system which was designed for lab space. There are
a heating coil, cooling coil, and supply fan and exhaust fan in the
main air handling unit (AHU). In each lab space, there is a unit
ventilator, which includes a cooling coil, heating coil and a fan.

The pre-treated outside air from the main AHU is delivered to each
lab space, where it gets mixed with the re-circulated air in that
lab. The mixed air is then drawn through the unit ventilator, where
it gets further cooled/heated. The exhaust air is drawn through the
lab hood to the main AHU, where it is exhausted.

I encountered some problems when I tried to simulate this system in
E+. It seems to me that the unit ventilator in E+ will do the job.
But I do not know how to connect the pre-treated outside air to the
unit ventilator and how to get the air exhausted from the lab hood.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Chaoqin