[EnergyPlus_Support] Web Application Energy Engineer Position

GeoPraxis, Inc., the industry leader in web-based building energy
analysis tools, is looking for web application energy engineers. If
you are an individual whose goals include applying your advanced
programming knowledge to solve today's energy and resource issues,
GeoPraxis is looking for you. We are extending the functionality of
our Green Building Studio web service (GBS) to better serve the
architects and engineers using it and extending its EnergyPlus
features. This web service provides immediate energy results using
DOE-2 from within Autodesk's Architectural Desktop, Revit, and
Building Systems applications as well as Graphisoft's ArchiCAD
application.

Responsibilities:

Work on the Green Building Studio product team to extend the
capabilities of the GBS as well as work with and manage our partner
developers. Provide assistance with our training and helpline.

Requirements (Minimum):

Degreed engineer (BS or MS) or equivalent. Knowledge of XML, XSLT,
SOAP, C#, .NET, VB, JavaScript, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, MS
Office, DOE-2.2, EnergyPlus and good oral and written communication
skills.

Requirements (desired):

Creative, open-minded, eager, excellent oral and written
communications, experience in the building energy field, experience
in the building design sector, and environmentally aware.

Location: Petaluma, CA - San Francisco North Bay Wine Region.

Email your resume (or a link to your resume, if available online),
in XML (http://ns.hr-xml.org/2_0/HR-XML-2_0/SEP/Resume.pdf
preferred), HTML, or MS Word attachment with "Web Application Energy
Engineer" in the subject line to: jfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For more information on GeoPraxis you can visit
http://www.geopraxis.com. For more information on the Green Building
Studio you can visit http://www.greenbuildingstudio.com.