Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Purchase Air problem 2

Dear Mike,

Thank you for the advice.

The Heating and Cooling Setpoint and Control Type do show up as expected.
However, the LVG MAT could not meet Heating Setpoint but meet Cooling Setpoint,
while ADJ MAT meets both setpoints most of the time.

I used the PurchAir Problem idf with JPN_Osaka_IWEC.epw weather file.
As you mentioned the purchased air is meeting the request, I wonder if we are getting the same output files..
I uploaded my output file: PurchaseAirProbSpreadsheet
Random check shows LVG Purchase Air meets 36% of Heating and 100% of Cooling requirement;
                   ADJ Purchase Air meets 96% if Heating and 66% of Cooling requirement
I suppose if everything goes well the Heating and Cooling requirement should be met at least 80% of the time?

Please advice and thank you!

PuiWah

こんにちは。

In message "Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Purchase Air problem",
Michael J. Witte wrote...