Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: The mathematical model of baseboard heater in transent period

Natasa:

Optimization problems are very difficult!  What you are suggesting here
is probably impossible.  There is no magic optimization procedure that
will give you perfect designs.   What is your objective function?

Have you done a simple heating load calculation?  If you do that you
will at lease have some reasonable starting values for an optimization,
if there really is an optimization problem present.

I suggest that you begin with one zone and one heater, and define an
objective function that makes sense.  I suggest you limit the number of
parameters being optimized  to three or fewer in the beginning.

Curt