Re: [EnergyPlus_Support]

1.  Version 1.2.1.012 is no longer supported, version 1.2.2 is the latest
release.

2 and 3.  A ZONE EXHAUST FAN may be added to each zone individually.  The
central OA air loop must have a return path defined, even though the return air
flow will net to zero after the exhaust fan flow is subtracted from the zone
supply air flow.

4.  Some ventilation load reporting is under development, but it is approximate
at best.   The cleanest way to assess the impact of ventilation air is to do a
sensitivity to different amounts of OA in different runs and compare results.
This can be misleading if not done properly, so be sure the runs make the
correct comparison to answer the question.

Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM