[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: load analysis

i'm sorry that i did't describe the my building model clearly.I just
want to gain the building envelope load(including solar gain),so i
did't add any other gain such as infiltration,ventilation,internal
gain, etc.According to your suggestion ,i checked the model setting
again,but i can't determin where the problem is.The weather file is
download from web(nanjing)and the clearness in summer design day is
1.The temp range is 10 in summer design.i choose do desing day
simulation as  yes and the temperature setpoints in summer is 25.

Another problem:i search former issues and find that if the warning
(inside surface heat balance can not convergence)is few,then the
value is valid,otherwise ,the value is not valid.But how many warning
is considered to few?I simulate for annul simulation and there are
fifteen warning.Is the warning valid?

Third problem:i have ask a problem about the roof shading.But i'm
puzzled.In i/o,it said that the surface:shading:attached is used for
wall or roof.but how to define the shading for roof?horizontal or
vertical shading?if horizontal,then how to define the base surface,it
is impending.

  thanks very much.
  pch

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"